Sunday, April 27, 2008

Start of Summer


Today is 27th of april and I have a Grad party coming up so I thought ild get some stuff done outside. One of which is to get the pool going, its a 18 ft above ground that is currently holding 47 degree water, dirty but water all the same (not ice). Anyway.. I threw the garden hose into the pool and came in to play on the net and look at photos while its filling. I came across this photo from last years Sonshine festival, (an outdoor christian music festival). There is over 100 bands on 5 stages, from kutless and switchfoot to smaller bands few have heard of but quite good all the same. http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/brianw_photos/Sonshine%20Music%20Fest%2007/ if your interested in it and you live in Minnesota.

This is probably one of if not the most favorite of the weekend.

History... I was waiting for "Sanctus Real" to start and i saw my daughter up front toward the stage and wanted to get a shot of her up there. there were sooooo many people there it was like threading a needle and these 2 young ladies were inbetween us. It was like Ild move right theyld left and they noticed me trying to shoot, so in an instant they grabbed each other and smiled a pose at me, not thinking ild shoot. It was so fun to see such enthusiasm for Christian music and for God. They had such energy and were having such fun with all there friends and people say that Christians are sticks in the muds and are afraid to have any fun. obviously they have never heard of RED or TFK or (not my choice but some do) Demon Hunter. Skillet, TFK, and DAY OF FIRE are a few of my fav's. There is approx 25000 over 3 days and i would guess half of them camp. I did email the photo to them when i got home and I get a smile everytime i see this shot.

No comments: