Saturday, April 26, 2008

First time at blogging




Welcome this is my first attempt at "Blogging". Its been fun to see other peoples thoughts written on the net and how they view things so I thought ild give it a shot and learn how to do this by doing.


I have an enjoyment with photography, and a relationship with God and a wish to learn from both. Unfortunately I have a tendancy to expect that both will just come to me automatically without working on either. You have to read from the manuals of both items to learn about them and see what they are to have you do to make a better image. Im working on it.....


1 comment:

PictureYourWorld said...

Hey there Brian...hey, are you a distant relative, given that both our last names are "Wheeler."

I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful email about my blog. It made me cry....happy tears, not sad tears. It means a lot to me that I might write something that is helpful. I hope you don't mind, but I blogged about your message today and I added a link to your blog as well. Good luck and welcome to Blogdom! Stay in touch!